Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  Kinda wierd

Kinda wierd

Dually Projects
views 2757
replies 12
following 8

jcampbell1180   +1y
So, I was cleaning out the garage this past weekend. Y'know, the usual. Putting stuff away, throwing stuff out finding homes for new things, etc.

This was actually unintentional, but my wife noticed it and said it kinda creeped her out. Said she was going to check if it was still here when I claimed I was "working late".

I call it: The Serial Killer Kit

low95xlt   +1y
damn i thought thatmask looked familiar from americas most wanted
whats there number again
pig rig   +1y
that saw isn't going to cut with the chain hanging off the handle

looked at areal live wood git'n truck last week. it had a 10' flat bed with 8' plywood sides but the give away was the exhust was held up with old chain saw chains and the chainsaw holders in the head rack

if I'm up river this weekend I'll try and remeber to get pic's
maz89   +1y
psycho...
lockone   +1y
SoCal chainsaw massacre...er
liljlowrider   +1y
are you a lumber jack or what??? i own a chainsaw but not all that fancy gear you got there
low95xlt   +1y
hey lets at least give him credit for being saftely concerned
jcampbell1180   +1y
That's my air soft mask, knee-grows!

I had it hanging on that hook first, but then I also decided to hang my saw there as well.

As far as my concern for safety goes, well...

...you don't get as many cool scars to show to hot chicks as I do when your so concerned about safety all the time.
huskerdually   +1y
My uncle cut all the way to his shin bone with a chainsaw. Drove himself about 15 miles to hospital and then got something like 78 stitches. Said it didn't bleed much at all.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Damn, that's grizzled. True American Bad-ass right thur.

Reminds me of the time my old man cut through his knee cap with a Skil-Saw while setting forms for on of out concrete pours.

He wrapped his belt around his thigh and waited till the pump showed up. Got those guys lined up, then drove himself to the E.R. Didn't even call me ( I was on another job site ). The concrete pumper called my cell and told me what happened. Pop said he didn't want me to worry.

Saw my Dad in a whole new light that day.