Page 1 of 5
Dually Projects \  i got a new sweet bike too

i got a new sweet bike too

Dually Projects
views 5851
replies 41
following 12

liljlowrider   +1y
got this this past weekend too.. do be too jealous and try and break in my garage for her

thread post photo
Post was last edited on Jan 31, 2007 02:01. This post has been edited 2 times.
lockone   +1y
Pimpin aint easy...

You need to carry that around in the back of your truck instead of the Saki...
pig rig   +1y
I belive that some one is going to get hurt on that
bdydrped   +1y
we used to dirt jump one of those on a bmx track we had...... sucked when ya cased it
burntup   +1y
you going to putting spray on that also. you should have taken the picture in your rack in the dually
dorkydually   +1y
ooo i got a new bike to, super stoked on it, but i might end up sellin it cause i really want some semi wheels

2006 gsx-r 750

i would have taken a pic of it in the bed but im to damn lazy to do that just for a pic, and its so cold
b dime   +1y
I had sex with fat chick once too........moped....get it.. welcome to the scootertrash lifestyle
1fastlx   +1y
wheelie that bitch lilj!!!!!!!!!!!! once you find the balance point on a moped there is no stopping you. burnt I'll trade u some wheels for your bike straight up!! think about it would ya.
liljlowrider   +1y
im thinking bout doin some weird and easy paint job this way after i wrecker it try to practice my wheelies i wont be upset

good looking bike dorky
lockone   +1y
Scott it is not Burnt's bike it is DorkyDually's...We will trade you some wheels straight up if you want some really bad...