threads
Page 1 of 1
Ford Trucks \  97-03 F150 Anyone Interested in my front setup. Get you on the frame on a budget

97-03 F150 Anyone Interested in my front setup. Get you on the frame on a budget

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 1354
replies 6
following 3

ONE_LO_SVT   +1y
Edited: 12/18/2011 1:48:14 PM by ONE_LO_SVT

I'm swapping my Front setup out for a set up made to work with 24" rims and bigger bags.

What i'm selling is

DJM Upper Control Armshttp://www.summitracing.com/parts/DJM-CA3097U/

Stock Lowers that have been modified with weld in bag plates, trimmed for frame clearance, and a flipped chevy c-10 balljoint.

KP Components F150 Bolt in Bag cups (just the upper since the lower is welded into the control arm) just painted them with KB Coatings rust seal. http://www.kplinks.com/product.php?productid=14&cat=99&page=1

Slam RE6 Airbags, few years old now, but in perfect working condition, truck has seen minimal use in the past 2 years. http://www.kplinks.com/product.php?productid=4&cat=1&page=1

Will include DOT 1/2" PTC fitting for the bags and 1/2 air line if you want it.

This kit is completely bolt on, save yourself time, money, and hassle of cutting & welding etc. All you will need to do, is have your spindles reemed by a machine shop to accept the flipped balljoint, and flip your tie-rods. The rest will just bolt in and you have a front air suspension. with the RE6's I cleared my 265/35/22 rims and tires by about 3-4" at 170 psi, ride height was 120 psi which but the fenders about 1/2" above the tires.

If you do all the proper cutting and relocating you will be on the frame, otherwise this kit will bottom out once the tires hit the wheel well.

Thanks!

I'm asking 550obo for everything listed. Have ALOT more into this setup than that between the parts and labor.

I am also running Ektensive upper control arm brackets which raise the uppers 2" to reduce camber, i will be keeping those. there not necessary but drastically reduce the camber.

Pics while still installed, should have everything off the truck this week.

Email me at davidmarks7@yahoo.com
Layumon22s   +1y
let me know how you like the MMW kit. Taylor and I had sent a few emails around him redoing my front and rear suspension. decided to sell my truck instead of sinking more money into it.
ONE_LO_SVT   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Layumon22s said:

let me know how you like the MMW kit. Taylor and I had sent a few emails around him redoing my front and rear suspension. decided to sell my truck instead of sinking more money into it.

--------------------------------------------

i hear ya man, i told myself i was done, but now am redoing all the management with accuair, redoing the bed again, and now just placed the order for MMW. Going with just his UCA with Jeebus Joints and LCA with flipped Balljoints.

I'm upgrading to 24's and don't think the DJM Upper Balljoints will offer enough travel thats why i'm getting the new ones. GLWS dude and i'll let you know how they are, 3-4 weeks build time.
ONE_LO_SVT   +1y
My michigan metal works arms get here next week so if anyones wants my current set up let me know. Make me a offer!
Jcfreeman0   +1y
Lol at you guys talking about being done working on the truck. I know the feeling all too well. Mine is currently tore apart as we speak too...

Cant wait to see the Raceline 4's and MMW setup. Both are badass! GLWS on your parts too.
ONE_LO_SVT   +1y
thanks Jason! it really never stops haha. i'm still crossing my fingers that the 4's will fit without having to tub my firewall any more.
ONE_LO_SVT   +1y
got some pics up of the set up.
Page 1 of 1