threads
Page 1 of 2
Full Size Truckin General \  Check this out...

Check this out...

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 1057
replies 17
following 17

Ray_Ray   +1y
I went to the N.H.R.A Fall Nationals this past weekend in Ennis and while cruising through pits I found this sitting in the lot. I thought it was pretty cool. Thought some of you guys might appreciate it.

unusualfabrication   +1y
Now it just needs a bagged and bodied crew cab dually under the goose neck! Pretty sweet though....
AndrewB22   +1y
sweet, trying to find out more, no luck though
Uncle Fester   +1y
OMG I am in love wish I could score something like that sure make life easier. Thanks for sharing.
22below   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Uncle Fester said:

OMG I am in love wish I could score something like that sure make life easier. Thanks for sharing.

LOL, easier!!?!I have a 20 ft trailer that is difficult to manuever.That thing is HUGE!!! But it does look sick on the ground
low mazda   +1y
I think what Fester means by easier, is put his whole museum in one trailer!!!
Uncle Fester   +1y
A 40 somethin gooseneck is easy to deal with once you know what you doin. I had a 24ft bumper pull for WCN and it is gravy to move and park. Blitch is right loading and unloading would be awesome.
LMAO at whole meuseum you cracka
Ray_Ray   +1y
It belonged to a Top Alcohol Dragster team. I think they were out of Canada. I came back by several times to try and catch a peek inside but no luck.
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Longer trailers are easier to control I think. The shorter they are the harder they are to control backing up. I used a 40 ft gooseneck trailer at my last job thing was cake to swing.
22below   +1y

THE_CRUCK said:

Longer trailers are easier to control I think. The shorter they are the harder they are to control backing up. I used a 40 ft gooseneck trailer at my last job thing was cake to swing.

Thats interesting. Thats what I was saying would be tough, considering I park mine next to my house with inches between the wall and house where its squeezed into...and I take up the whole street to swing it into position