Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  what my boss did??

what my boss did??

Dually Projects
views 4097
replies 18
following 12

liljlowrider   +1y
ok my boss just bought a 07 chevy.. and off course we had to paint it and lower it!

1. to lower the truck he had me do a flip kit in the rear without the c-notch and put air shocks on it to raise it so it wouldnt hit the frame
2. to lower the front had me CUT a coil and half out of the factory springs
3. one side of the truck done in real fire air brush art work
4. the other side SEM satin black traditional flames(in the picture it isnt pinstripe yet)
5. the hood (you can see)

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
Post was last edited on Dec 18, 2006 04:12. This post has been edited 3 times.
burntup   +1y
is that your paint work on the truck?
liljlowrider   +1y
not the real fire and the skull. i cant draw worth a shit so i have never tried to air brush. a friend of ours did the art work and whats really cool is he has only been doing it for about 3 months , he started out as a tatoo artist and he will only get better the more he does. all i have done as far as paint work is clear and wet sand and buff it.
low95xlt   +1y
damn he had u cut a coil is he nutz but paint work looks good i think LOL
dorkydually   +1y
hey look at it this way, you always will know your truck is way cooler then your bosses makes me giggle every time i think of the fact that my truck is nicer then anyones truck/car at my work..... and im the youngest too(25)

just remember this is coming from a guy that owns a honda, but did your boss ever drive a civic with a fart pipe?
okcderek   +1y
Thats a shame...newer crew cab and the guys too cheap to buy drop kit for it. I just dont understand some people. I have guys at my work like that...they will cut the coils on their car cause they want the car lowered but dont want to buy the coils and then complain about how it rides.
okcderek   +1y
oooh...I do like the paint work though..especially the fire and skulls
liljlowrider   +1y
i like the paint work i would have dont the real fire on both sides though if it were mine.
pig rig   +1y
yea I'm a one or the other kind of guy not two differant styles of paint work on one rig

as far as the half assen the lowering job thats almost like street rod guys that build a bad ass roadster then go down and buy the cheapest tire wheel combo

like the white spoke steels with raised white letters
bill brasky   +1y
Very nice work....only not my cup of tea. Those wheels have to go.

As for the springs, I dont see what the big deal is. I have read and seen it done several times, hell I have even seen it on Overhaulin