Page 2 of 3
South West \  cruise to west coast nationals

cruise to west coast nationals

South West Regional
views 2564
replies 20
following 10

LAID TL   +1y
No the 10 is 3 hours south of me ..... Im in Albuquerque .... the 40 area .... so for me its 40w to 95s about 8 hours ish
maztang (ryan)   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Sunset_Alf said:

Not too sure bro. We plan on leaving around mid morning Wednesday. About how far is Arizona from college station?? Lol

www.mapquest.com
projekt94   +1y
That's wats up!!

Ryan.....brother I luv ya but you sir are the homo!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha I believe were gonna take I10.
Marcos_65   +1y

Sunset_Alf said:

Not too sure bro. We plan on leaving around mid morning Wednesday. About how far is Arizona from college station?? Lol

Googlemaps said you are 18 hours away
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Freaks Phoenix should be leaving Friday afternoon. I have to work all day friday and am hopefully getting a 30ft motorhome from work for the weekend. Anyone rolling out around the same time let me know, more than welcome to caravan with us.
bLACK_wIDOW_cUSTOMS   +1y
Black WIDOW Customs Is rolling out of Tucson, AZ Thrus mid-day... Cant wait gonna be sikk
Uncle Fester   +1y
Alf if you are coming out I10 and headed thru Phoenix Friday mid day let me know. Welcome to crash and refresh here for the final leg.
I am leaving when everything ready :LOL: never seem to know when that is.
projekt94   +1y
Sahweet!!! Thanks bro ill sure take you up on that offer!!!!
Marcos_65   +1y
Bump
BK2LIFE   +1y
For all those leaving az/phoenix on Thursday we are planning on meeting up at the in-n-out on Dysart and interstate 10 at about 1pm. We will eat lunch there and then roll out no later than 2pm. (this time is not solid yet, but this is what we