threads
Page 1 of 2
South East \  Interest in a get together????? GA FOLKS!!!

Interest in a get together????? GA FOLKS!!!

South East Regional
views 768
replies 12
following 6

low mazda   +1y
Who would be interested in a get together? Something like a campout weekend at a State Park Campground. Somewhere kind of centrally located in the state, for easy access to everyone statewide. Every state park has a centrally located congregation area where we could all hang out on saturday afternoon for some activities, some food and some adult refreshments and maybe like a sort of cruise in. Bring the tents and all just have a good time.

Would this be of any interest for anyone? If I have a decent amount of interest I will set it up and set a date. Everyone post your ideas or suggestions here!

MINITRUCKER CAMPOUT!!!
seanb   +1y
Can I attend without a truck?
milkshake   +1y
do it in the fall... no way in hell im camping in the middle of summer
low mazda   +1y
Kody, if I set it up, it'll be in the fall, winter or spring. I ain't sweating while I sleep!

Sean, I too have one of those unicorn trucks, so It wouldn't even be a requirement to bring a truck. I mean it'll be a campout. Not like Camp-n-Drag, just a campout. Somewhat like a big show, but no trucks required. I think it would be cool, for a bunch of guys to go camping and just know that everyone or at least most of the people in the campground are minitruckers. Like you could go from campsite to campsite and talk to people that all share the same interests as you.
layingnutz   +1y
that would be fun.. kinda miss the drag sessions... used to have a lot of fun at those just hangin out with everyone. havent had one in a long time..
low mazda   +1y
I know Jason. I am thinking about trying to do another. I remember meeting you at the first one I did in Byron at the big Peach. You had an ass load of folks in the F-150 when it was just bagged I think. Hell that was back in 2005.. Need to do it again.
a969c1   +1y
hell yeah I'm down. any target dates yet?
Box Rod   +1y
I'm in... Anyone talking dates yet?
low mazda   +1y
Well, there's still a few shows to go this year. How would everyone feel about like the second weekend in November? Like November 11, 12 and 13? I know a friend and I are throwing a show the 5th, and the 14th is Veteran's Day, which is that Monday, so that would make it a 3 day weekend for most. This would put us close enough to winter time, where it won't be hot anymore, and it won't be too cool yet either. What's everyone think about that weekend?
milkshake   +1y
theres a show in stockbridge on november 12th