Page 1 of 2
South East \  Georgia Lowered Guys

Georgia Lowered Guys

South East Regional
views 2298
replies 14
following 10

MiniRanger   +1y
Hey I am looking to find a club or is there any guys around my area with Lowered trucks that we might can get together and help each other on our trucks. I am in lawrenceville Georgia. Just trying too see who else is lowered and is around me.
low mazda   +1y
You ain't far from AutoExtremes in Conyers. There are a couple NEgative Camber guys that work there including the owner. There are a few guys up around Winder and some around the Stone Mountain area also.

Welcome to the site, and welcome to the lifestyle. I am about an hour and a half south of you and am planning a big get together state wide here in the next couple months or so. Keep your eyes open.
MiniRanger   +1y
Thanks, And i will keep them open, should be active on the forum..

But i am going to google AutoExtremes and i might go check them out.. Might meet a few guys while im there.
low mazda   +1y
he's on here. I believe his name is TheRealAutoExtremes. His name is Robert. I went to school with him and shit. He's a good guy and will do anything for ya. I just posted something else up about having a get together soon.
seanb   +1y
I'm the only ASSORTED member here in GA. My truck is under construction so I don't actually drive it. There's quite a few clubs represented here in GA though and I'm sure a lot are out your way.

MiniRanger   +1y
Oh, do you guys have any meets or anything? I am over here in gwinnett
fukinscrapin   +1y
there is a few of us down here in newnan
uaintlow   +1y
i live in covington and i m not in a club but i do work at auto extremes in conyers.
MiniRanger   +1y
Dang I wish i stayed around you guys. In my area there is a few lowered trucks but i always pass them when i am driving on the street.
uaintlow   +1y
You will just have to come hang out one day and we will kick it.