Page 1 of 1
South East \  shop in morristown tn

shop in morristown tn

South East Regional
views 429
replies 7
following 5

new vision fab works   +1y
I'm nathan owner of new vision performance & fab works in morristown tn. I just opened my new shop about a month ago i've been out of the trucks for a few years now tried the whole go fast thing for a bit only to see i'm at home with with the lowness if your ever in morristown stop by check us out and give me a chance to talk about something other then how fast will this make my car go or give me a call 8-5 mon / fri 8-2 sat (865)258-8039. thank and god bless
drgnbdy   +1y
so where you at? and any projects you are working on?
ptman2002   +1y
post up what you have done or are doing. im in knoxville soon to need a hardbody bagged.
Edited: 9/11/2011 6:20:55 PM by new vision fab works

bru i worked on your truck and before you got it and many others when i worked with jody at the drop shop not done much as of late right now im working on a pro touring maverick for a guy then a full frame sbf ranger after that who knows. im on west andrew johnson hwy. in morristown tn.
mike give me a call and let me know what type of set up you want
oneandthenanother   +1y
if you worked with jody i guess that means u bodied a purple and silver ranger with orange flames that was on juice when it came to u and got switched to air
yeah but i think it was all purple when we done the body drop on it pretty sure it had momo wheels on it then the truck looks nice with the new paint
oneandthenanother   +1y
yea that was it i have the momos for sale actually and unfortunatley its setting in a car hauler rotting away now until someone wants to give the big price for it from the owner.
Page 1 of 1