Page 1 of 2
Interior \  billet ragtop handles

billet ragtop handles

Interior Q & A
views 2274
replies 10
following 8

soccorjimmy   +1y
Does anyone know where to find these. Ever since street beat stopped selling them I have had no luck in finding them. Thanks for any help. JIMMY
MagicMikey   +1y
i got one in my truck, they dont work good at all. i use it just for decoration lol.
nautiquess   +1y
The Interior Shop used to make them for Streetbeat, I would like to sell them again. THey didnt work well before with the old design, but work great on the new. you used to turn the handle counterclockwise to close the ragtop which led to loosining the handle, now it has been switched to clockwise. I havent had mine come off since I did this. You can retro fit an old ragtop, but it will require welding up the existing latch holes and wmilling new ones.
juicedwagon   +1y
todd at The Interior Shop might have some left, i know he is low if he even has any so try that. you will probobly have to drill and tap it for a set screw if they dont have them and grind a flat in the threaded shaft it screws to so you can get it shut nice and tight. there are little tricks to ragtops but youll figure it out. try the ragtop before you scrap the idea. i saw your other thread and figured id throw that while i was typing.
Dr Pepper   +1y
I have a brand new set I never installed. All three for a street beat top. I'll send you a picture when I get home.
soccorjimmy   +1y
that will work, thanks. JIMMY
theinteriorshop   +1y
i have a few left hit me up at the shop 602-743-6058
chiznad20   +1y
Hey did you ever get the billet handles you were looking for...I have a set if you didnt.
biggin   +1y
i need one for a ragtop i bought from a buddy. thats all it needs. anyone still got one? not sure if this is a streetbeat one or not but do need a handle to close it. or is it possible to make my own?
soccorjimmy   +1y
already bought mine from Dr Pepper already but hopefully this will help others that are looking for these handles. JIMMY