threads
Page 1 of 1
Interior \  The INTERIOR SHOP, Phoenix, AZ Back on here for all your interior Questions.

The INTERIOR SHOP, Phoenix, AZ Back on here for all your interior Questions.

Interior Q & A
views 1541
replies 6
following 5

theinteriorshop   +1y
Would like to thank everyone over the years for all the support, Been a while since i have been on here but we are Back to Answer any interior Question you may have . you can also contact us at

THE INTERIOR SHOP13011 N CAVE CREEK ROAD SUITE #4PHOENIX, AZ 85022602-743-6058THEINTERIORSHOP.COM

Thanks again hope to hear from everyone.

Todd JubertOwnerThe Interior Shop

Uncle Fester   +1y
Welcome back Todd. The MiniTruckin spread turned out awesome for the shop. Once I get some dollars put together I will be bringing Time Machine back for a freshen up. Keep up the great work sir.
theinteriorshop   +1y
Well thank you fester, i cant wait to freshen up the time machine one of my fav. mini trucks of all time so much detail. thanks for keeping the history alive and not letting the classics fall apart.
Bentlay   +1y
If anyone needs ANYTHING related to interior, Todd is the man to go to. I had him redo my seats in the Passat Wagon, great service, and great price!
theinteriorshop   +1y
thanks Cody, hope all is good
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
need to stop by and pick some stuff up just really havent had any time.....hope all is well todd ...been seeing some nice stuff come out of there lately keep it up!!!
4drbdblazer   +1y
building my 4 door blazer in vegas. It will be next summer but I'm going to have the interior done for me. The front seats, back seats will have to be made due to the 24" tubs if I can fit them. New carpetand headliner I have all the original plastics but I don't want them all painted looking for something clean custom and durible maybe suede or leather, and some accent paint would be ok. looking for a rough cost. When the time gets closer maybe come by your shop and check it out. I already had a shop F_ _ k me on the build in Mobile, AL and I am redoing everything they did and doing it myself so I am looking for a reputible place that does great work not a great deal this time. Thanks for your time probably a larger question then you were meaning.
Page 1 of 1