threads
Page 1 of 2
South East \  Help a minitruckette in need!!!

Help a minitruckette in need!!!

South East Regional
views 1266
replies 17
following 15

Skategrl21   +1y
Edited: 8/7/2011 6:11:25 PM by Skategrl21

Ok, here is the deal guys. My husband wants to go to The Octane Academy. It will give him a chance to get some tips and advice from professional rally racers. He raced in his first ever race last month as a birthday present to himself and took 3rd overall in a field of 21. First in his class. He has the talent to race, he just needs chance to prove what he's got. In order for him to go he has to get voted in. All you have to do is click on the link-

http://theoctaneacademy.com/video/the-truck-driver

After the u click on the link, Hit Fame to the right of the video. You dont have to watch it. Just click FAME!!! You dont even have to sign up for anything. Please help us out with this. If he can go and make the connections he needs to race, it would change our lives for the best!!!

PLEASE HELP THIS MINITRUCKETTE OUT AND SEND HER HUBBY TO THE OCTANE ACADEMY!!!!
fukinscrapin   +1y
done. hope he gets in. that would be a hell of an experience
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Done, good luck.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
El-DoneO!
ETNSFLT   +1y
I clicked FAME but it didn't do anything. I even refreshed the screen and the number didn't increase by one. any suggestions? It seems like such a simple task, yet I just can't make it happen.

-Stew-
Skategrl21   +1y
Thanx guys for the vote!!!! I really appreciate it!!!

Stew- I dont know what to tell u. Did u try voting from ur smartphone if u have it?
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Done
Skategrl21   +1y
Thanx Bill. spread the word and get other ppl to vote too!!!
TRUBLAZIN   +1y
I clicked fame 471 was the last count
Skategrl21   +1y
thank you!!!