Page 1 of 1
South East \  shops for bagging and maybe bodydrop around alabama

shops for bagging and maybe bodydrop around alabama

South East Regional
views 846
replies 9
following 9

JLCHEVY_VC   +1y
I know keefs is in mississippi and thats probably who I will call first, but any shops in bama and heard there was some in georgia good also? We are closing on our house this month, so as soon as its sold goin to get me a project. Im tryin to find sum shops
Lockone   +1y
LSOH is right across the Alabama/Tennessee line on I-65.
FATSHI   +1y
The tin shop is in cullman, al. And they do some killer work
97hrdbdy   +1y
McClary's Metalworks in Bay Minette Alabama does some pretty damn good work
xgolferdude   +1y
^^^^^^^^^ what kevin said^^^^^^^^^^^^
JLCHEVY_VC   +1y
i didnt know there was a shop in cullman, and thanks for the other suggestions guys
biggin   +1y
Edited: 8/2/2011 11:16:06 AM by FAT_MAN_DOO

yeah the tin shop in cullman, al ran by wally in NR. there is also BA Rodz N Customz in Bessemer (kinda westside of Birmingham) that has bagged some trucks before i believe. and def McClary's Metalworks down in bay minette, al. in GA there is Auto Extremes in Conyers thats awesome and TN like mentioned is Little Shop.
lucky_brew   +1y
in your area, Tin Shop or Mc Clarys - PERIOD !!!
laid720   +1y
hey man, if your gonna make the trip to Mississippi check out my shop right outside of Jackson, MS. you can see some of our work at www.facebook.com/sickdesignscustoms
low mazda   +1y
Either AutoExtremes in Conyers, GA or Little Shop. Both are gonna be pricey and have a waiting list, but you get what you pay for! Both have built plenty of driven magazine trucks! I wouldn't trust anywhere else, other than myself, and of course, Keef for paint after it's built!
Page 1 of 1