Page 2 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  My Mazda 3

My Mazda 3

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 5261
replies 38
following 18

droppedmzda   +1y
Would you consider building a second set of front struts and rear lower arms for some $$$
ahab   +1y
Send me and email and I will get you the details. Andy.alldayfab@gmail.com
2LOW4U   +1y
Damn the blue one is sick...
droppedmzda   +1y
Haven't posted in a while. Got some more stuff done, sidemarkers shaved, antenna shaved. I also started working on my speaker pods for the stereo that will be going in. I also ordered a full air ride kit from all day fab (Blue Mazda 3) That will get installed sometime this winter.

Updated my headlights, pulled everything apart and repainted things, pulled the tail lights apart and whipped up some fiberglass trim to get rid of the gaps left by the outer lens, and I will be running them without the lenses at all.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
artsar   +1y
Coming along very nice. I will be following this build for sure.
ahab   +1y
Ya dude. looks really good. I would love to take my headlights apart and paint them like that. So sick
22below   +1y
Those headlights and tails look sick!
If my 3 wasnt silver I would think about painting them too, thumbs up.
Its looking great
droppedmzda   +1y
It's pretty simple to pull the headlights apart...let me know if you have any questions. Don't feel bad asking either...because you, sir are going to be getting quite a few once I rip into the suspension.

p.s. It has been very difficult to just let the air ride sit in my garage.
droppedmzda   +1y
Been awhile again, this winter I have been working on the interior, and some stereo crap while collecting parts. i have everything to get the bags installed, with the exception on switches, fittings, and airline....but all the big stuff is in the garage awaiting a weekend after i get the interior gutted and sound deadening applied. here are some pics

Switched the interior from red to a black metallic..

Also going to be adding some carbon fiber pieces to the mix.

Also started some custom speaker enclosures.

Also swapped out a bunch of LED's in the dash to get rid of the overdone red lighting.

befores and afters

Lastly, I picked up front calipers and brackets from a speed3 and rears from a Mazda 5 this will increase rotor size by 1.5" give our take. Sent out for media blasting to clean them up

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
droppedmzda   +1y
Finally got around to bagging this damn thing. All I could get around to was the back....hopefully I can get to the front next weekend...Pictures.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo