threads
Page 3 of 7
Dually Projects \  Here are some pics that Doordragr has requested....

Here are some pics that Doordragr has requested....

Dually Projects
views 13438
replies 61
following 17

lockone   +1y
I hate the orange Caprice wagon with the semis on it....And the steel wheel thing scares me too

98crewcab my rear fenders have been raised almost 4" they are right underneath the bodyline. Whatever showed inside the bed after the fenders were raised and put got cut out.
low95xlt   +1y
hey trev looks like u finally fixed the trailer damage to the bumper
lockone   +1y
Yeah finally fixed it with some "Afro Engineering"
low95xlt   +1y
thats the best kind of engineering, i see a blue bed in that first 2 pics haha hey are those a arms in need of a paint job or no?
hangslo   +1y
The black wheels with chrome lugs and caps are tight ... that what I want on mine.
guilty by design   +1y
I think theyre STOOPID!!

I bet it really messes with some people down there tho... "hey have you seen that bodydropped dually on black semi wheels?" "No, but i saw one on chrome wheels the other day."
dragnasty   +1y
you should have left the aluminum side in grey primer....
tofnlows10   +1y
badass!!
billy t.   +1y

I guess they are turning the steel wheels to fit 22s? How thick are the wheels? 1/8" maybe? never even noticed that the caprice wagon was on steels...
lockone   +1y
You cant mill the steel ones down...I have tried they are too thin and the outer hoop falls off after a certain point....These people that have the 22s on steels are streching the tire beads==broke belt/blowout...Not for me