threads
Page 1 of 1
Interior \  need help ssm..looking to buy or help find mitsubishi macro cab sport interior panels..

need help ssm..looking to buy or help find mitsubishi macro cab sport interior panels..

Interior Q & A
views 549
replies 3
following 2

hyphybishi   +1y
i been searching and searching..and now i am looking for help from da ssm community...does anyone kno where i can order or someone that has some mitsubishi mighty max macro cab sport interior panels they wanna sell and ship... im only looking for the ones in the extended cab part of the mits..i believe its 4 or 5 pieces all together...if u have some pls let me kno.. and if your willing to ship.. im in fresno ca. 93702 thanks for any help
tre5   +1y
The mitsu that I did didn't have them and the interior shop just made them out of 1/8" wood. Looked great! I'm sure they are not an easy thing to find, so making them could be an option for you.
hyphybishi   +1y
sweet i had that in mind too.yea the one u did came out siick... im thinking bout doing it if i cant find them.. itll b nice to have them tho..
hyphybishi   +1y
sweet i had that in mind too.yea the one u did came out siick... im thinking bout doing it if i cant find them.. itll b nice to have them tho..
Page 1 of 1