Page 1 of 1
South East \  South Carolina?

South Carolina?

South East Regional
views 600
replies 8
following 7

draggindak   +1y
Whats up, surfed around and saw a couple of older posts about South Carolina. Just wondering who all is in the area, I'm living in Moncks Corner. I started resurrecting my 99 dodge dakota and seeing if anyone else is in the area. Also does anybody know of any shops that will narrow a rear axle? I havent had much luck in the charleston area. I dont have a problem driving a couple of hours to drop it off and pick it up, would probably be cheaper then shipping it somewhere
icebaker   +1y
I used to live in charleston. I had some work done on my driveshaft at a place on Rivers ave. I forget the name of the place though. something Driveline and Axle. Did great work and fast too.
draggindak   +1y
thanks for the reply, Ive already talked to driveline and axle and they werent able to do it and didnt know of anyone around that could do it either.
dragndime   +1y
ill be moving back to goose creek in a few months unfortunately, and there isnt much of a scene there. i dont know of anyone in the area who will narrow your axle, when i did mine, i shipped it to Moser, and they sent it back. it didnt cost way too much from what i remember. do you happen to have the red dakota in Animated?
draggindak   +1y
i take it that your navy since your in san diego getting ready to come back to goose creek, and more then likely your a nuke? shipping the axle to moser was suggested, im gonna call them tomorrow and see how much everything will cost. and no im not the red dakota in animated, i have a green dodge dakota sport and am not affiliated with a club.
dragndime   +1y
nope, definitely not navy man. im in the marine corps, but im getting out soon, so i will be moving back to SC. yea, i saw your profile after i posted. definitely check with moser though, cant beat the quality.
jasondragthatshit   +1y
Ronnie has been narrowing rearends here in Summerville he's done a few hes gona do my mazda to. There is a few of us hardcore truck guys around the area we just dont go out all the time checkout my profile. If your like us hit me up and we could meet and see if you fit in or if you wana get up with ronnie let me know.
jasondragthatshit   +1y
Ronnie has been narrowing rearends here in Summerville he's done a few hes gona do my mazda to. There is a few of us hardcore truck guys around the area we just dont go out all the time checkout my profile. If your like us hit me up and we could meet and see if you fit in or if you wana get up with ronnie let me know.
catman3500   +1y
columbia sc here. I am looking to have someone shorten my axle. Planning to do it myself, but might be better let a pro do it. I got most everything to bag my dakota, just need to get a cutting. Working on shaving my doors now. Anyone in columbia area, truck clubs? Let me know.
Page 1 of 1