Page 1 of 2
American Cars \  how much is a 65 mustang worth

how much is a 65 mustang worth

American Cars General Discussions
views 1263
replies 10
following 6

THE LOW RANGER   +1y
My coworker has a 65 mustang he said he would sell to me,now my whats it worth the body is in descent shape it has and inline 6 (200)it runs but needs some help the brakes are shot and the interior needs some help aswell.and it is an automatic.Whats a fair price
THE LOW RANGER   +1y
lol i wish
cookiemonster13   +1y
thats what it is worth with no pics, with pics it sounds like a $1500-2500 car around the east coast
burnzya   +1y
about 7 years ago my father in law bought a 65 with the 200, decent interior and body, and cold working a/c for $2k. it was a rust free az car. he rebuilt the motor and trans and sold it about a year after buying if for 5k

if you are planning a v8 then i'd say look for a factory v-8 car, the six cylinder cars have light duty 4 lug suspension that needs swapped if you go to a v8.
THE LOW RANGER   +1y
its a California car trunk floor has some rust and its going to be a restore for the wife and in the end it will be hers since i have the ranger and get to spend more money on it any ways.
THE LOW RANGER   +1y
Well we settled on a price of 1500.00 with extra parts.Now i just have to move into my new house and get the husband and wife build going..........................i will get some pics soon
THE LOW RANGER   +1y
the 65 pony came home what do you think
post photo
marcus38   +1y
good score now bodydrop and roadster it (of course) jus messin, u did good man!!
dragginbonez   +1y
fantastic score, now juice it and do it up old school.