threads
Page 1 of 2
Ford Trucks \  I Beam Ranger Camber Bushing?????

I Beam Ranger Camber Bushing?????

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 2639
replies 13
following 7

Syk96Rngr   +1y
Anyone know what adjustable degree camber bushing I need to fix the camber from a 4" drop? Or atleast get it somewhat close?
unusualfabrication   +1y
Check with Brian over at Illusive Design & Fabrications http://www.illusivefabrications.com/. I know he deals with ranger parts alot.
bodydropped85   +1y
3-4 degree
Syk96Rngr   +1y
Ok Thanks James! I am going to look around for some.
slammedxonair   +1y
Napa part # 264-3950 for 89-97 rangers its +- 4 deg adjustable camber caster eccentrics.
Syk96Rngr   +1y
Thanks for the part number slammed x. Im going to check with them tommorow.
down2earthranger   +1y
sorry to bring this to the top but ive searched and searched. i just bought a stock 86 ranger. waiting on my 20 and 22" wheels to show up. going to do a sfbd on it with ibeams. yeah i have heard and seen the hate on that idea. to the question.....

i cant find any 3-4 degree camber bushings for the 86. are the beams different on pre 89 trucks? thanks for the help
THE LOW RANGER   +1y
yota clip beams are a pain in the ass especialy trying to untuck a 20
slammedxonair   +1y
The eccentrics go into the beam on the 89-97 beams the balljoints are in the spindle. 83-88 the balljoints are in the beams I've never really messed with those much before. A lot of people wanting to bag on beams go with the newer beams and spindles.
down2earthranger   +1y
could i buy the djm for the newer ranger and just buy a newer set of spindles to bolt onto my 86? will the brakes swap over?