threads
Page 1 of 1
Full Size Truckin General \  How too and where to move my fuse box on a silverado

How too and where to move my fuse box on a silverado

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 3532
replies 6
following 6

bigredchevy   +1y
I need help on where to move my fuse box on my 2005 fullsize silverado and how too do it pics wold help thank you
rockstar-c10   +1y
Ive seen it moved down behind the bumper, takes alot of extending wires.
bigredchevy   +1y
oes any one have a picture of where the moved theres even if its on mini trucks
phat phabrikationz   +1y
My fuse box is relocated behind the bumper along with the computer. The computer was able to re-route and stretch without being extended.

By using the LS1 intake, the motor harness was also able to stretch the the fuseboxes new location. The cab harness and frame harness were the only two that needed extended.

post photo
post photo
jakeb1388   +1y
i have mounted the pcm and fuse box of an s10 under the dash. had to extend a shit ton of wires but made for a really clean engine bay. im doing another s10 right now that im going to do the same to. keep in mind this is done with no a/c or heater box under the dash anymore
foedoeblaza   +1y
If you just need it moved to clear your wheels just make a bracket and move it closer to the motor
dawgpimp   +1y
i would focus on safety, appearance, and accessibility. easy to get too, not going to be in the way, and not looking like a cindy crawford mole. do that, and just fill in the gaps. i helped a buddy on a truck and we almost put everything under the bed. alot more room under there then under the dash or the hood.

Page 1 of 1