Interior \  1965 Buick LeSabre

1965 Buick LeSabre

Interior Q & A
views 441
replies 3
following 2

astromanwes   +1y
What's up guys/gals...

I have a '65 Buick Lesabre that I need a radio bezel for! Mine is cut for a cd player but I am looking to put the dash back to original if I can find this piece. It bolts into the middle of the dash so it should be easy to replace IF I can find one. I'm not positive what years will fit, but I think that the Wildcat and Lesabre had the same interior.

If anybody knows where they might be able to find this dash piece, Please hit me up!!

Thanks, WES
beyond static   +1y
Did you check ebay? I looked for a factory radio for my '65 a while back and saw a few there. My Lesabre didn't come with a radio, but it came with a/c. lol What all do you have done to the car?
astromanwes   +1y
Yeah, I've checked ebay...didn't have much on there to speak of. I realize it's not a very popular car to build so parts are going to be hard to come by.

I don't really have much done to it yet. It was my first car and I blew it up about 11 years ago and it's just been on the back burner since. But, now that I am finally getting some time to work on it, I already have a Pontiac 400 I bought for it and an overdrive trans that's gonna be going in it. It's grandma green that's been sitting outside getting some nice patina on it and that's how it's gonna stay. Air ride and nice interior is what's in the works for it, but other than that...just DRIVE it!! haha...

astromanwes   +1y
--------------------------------------------

BeyondStatic said:

Did you check ebay? I looked for a factory radio for my '65 a while back and saw a few there. My Lesabre didn't come with a radio, but it came with a/c. lol What all do you have done to the car?

--------------------------------------------

What all did you have to do to yours to get it to layout? and does it lay full frame? I haven't really looked at it much yet but you have a little bit smaller tire than I was going to run... Your car looks freakin awesome laid out!! And keep the whitewalls!!! haha
Page 1 of 1