Page 1 of 2
South East \  Roll Call for SPRING FLING

Roll Call for SPRING FLING

South East Regional
views 1339
replies 11
following 6

mr donut   +1y
Who's coming? We were forced to push the show back due to the amount of traffic it brings during Spring Break. Which is a blessing in disguise so we can better cruising down front beach road. There is still going to be alot of people in town just not as many. So we have 5 days left who's coming
layingnutz   +1y
i had planned on it until i found out the dates were changed... ive been to the last five spring flings... cant get off the time with school so no go for me...
j&jkustomz   +1y
I'll Be there.. We have everything together and will be pulling out Friday morning if all goes right! Bringing the SS trailblazer and The ranger in bagged this year so trailering it if i get it back together! See you guys there!!
ga,mazduh   +1y
i gonna be there me and the wife and a few good friends. i actually liked all the people it kinda made it more fun i like messn with all the drunk kids!!! maybe there will be a good turn out. i finally got me sum 22s so to say im ready to cruise is an understatement, i leaving waycross thurs nite!!!! dam thursday cant get here quick enuff!!! hope to see you all there
eraursls1984   +1y
--------------------------------------------

ericlaydsonomaga said:

i gonna be there me and the wife and a few good friends. i actually liked all the people it kinda made it more fun i like messn with all the drunk kids!!! maybe there will be a good turn out. i finally got me sum 22s so to say im ready to cruise is an understatement, i leaving waycross thurs nite!!!! dam thursday cant get here quick enuff!!! hope to see you all there

--------------------------------------------

I loved your blue s series, can't wait to see this one on 22's, I need the motivation

I'll be there saturday, with a few friends.
JayMack75   +1y
We'll see ya'll Friday. The tow pig broke and is in the shop, but if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise, we'll be there with everything we have in the driveway.
mr donut   +1y
Just a mere 24 hours and the park will start filling up with vendors and early participants. can't wait to see everyone,be safe heading to our show and also to the people traveling to Tex-Mex.hope everyone has a great weekend
eraursls1984   +1y
Will dates for Spring Fling change next year so they don't conflict with Tex Mex?
mr donut   +1y
Thanks to everyone who came out and enjoyed the show. We had a great time hanging out with everyone and we will see you next year.