Page 2 of 2
Nissan Trucks \  laid out 2 door pathfinders

laid out 2 door pathfinders

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 3663
replies 16
following 12

FXDGRND   +1y
BaggedThe stock front suspension was raised 3"s Rear was the factory 4 link raisedFull pathfinder frame with 2x4 super notch"traditional" body drop with stock carpet.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tlw32882   +1y
Here is a render I did a while back.
post photo
PHATTIREGUY   +1y
WHERE IS THE YELLOW ONE NOW ?
FXDGRND   +1y
Last I heard it was sitting in his garage for sale. But that was years ago. I learned alot helping on that thing. I always thought it was funny that it had full pathfinder frame and suspension no the frame swap most people do.
Totally Polished when it was in Newbury park did the suspension, chrome and framework.
Professional Autosound when it was still alive did the B-52 audio install.
Brian Jendro at Chop Shop did the body mods.
Some place out in Palmdale did the paint.
slamditbig   +1y
im working on one now but i dont have any pics on this computer to post.
juicedwagon   +1y
--------------------------------------------

rangerover8586 said:

if anyone knows how to get ahold of this guy id like to figure out how its 4 bolt http://www.streetsource.com/Member_Rides/19601_hardluk87-1988-Nissan-Pathfinder.aspx

--------------------------------------------

shit was just redrilled. i had that truck for about a month, gone now.
Like2fightfire   +1y
My buddy owned the yellow Pathfinder. He and Mike Cox did my interior and my B52 sound system in my custom S10 blazer. Where are these guys today? What happen to the truck cuz I had that it went to Japan? I'm wanting to build a Pathfinder for my son but I doubt I would swap the frame either cuz that sounds like a lot of work! The yellow one was clean and it was swapped!

Bob
Original member of Banzai Cruisers