Page 1 of 2
Nissan Trucks \  laid out 2 door pathfinders

laid out 2 door pathfinders

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 3649
replies 16
following 12

JUICED03   +1y
i have searched a few sites and only found a a couple being built but none done besides the one featured not too long ago in mini truckin .... im looking for inspiration on my new project im bodying a 89 2 door pathfinder and keeping my stock back seat in the stock location... im running a irs to keep my back seat stock and behind the seat is only raised an inch. and im only running 17s to keep my ac . im going to do a build thread soon on the project im just posting this to see if anyone will post pics of some others to give me ideas on a couple small things like what i want to shave or not ,and if i just want to go to the pinch or lower lol
JUICED03   +1y
seriously nothing??? ok fuck it im building it the frames under it and i start the front end soon full frame sfbd 2 door finder the only floor being cut is behind the seat to smooth the floor and the wheel tubs......... and it will e at wcn hopefully i can drive it there but if not im towing it to the run thanks for the info and inspiration lol
BabyYouWish   +1y
There have been a few done, but yes they are rare... I would love to find one in decent shape to cut up...

Not a fan of the shaved window, but only one I could find pics of right now.
post photo
post photo
oneandthenanother   +1y
yea thats daniel dennison he jus finished last year
JUICED03   +1y
that is the one that got featured in mt i dont like the shaved window or the wall of speakers and how the hatch is shaved with those tail lights ... the owner might like it lol but i want my hatch to open shave the tail light and marker lights on the front i appreciate someone posting with some help lol my tire barely touches my back seat as it sits in the factory position so i will notch the back of the seat slightly but not much
JUICED03   +1y

heres a sneek pic of the pumps mounted with one side of the back of the seat bolted back in notice on the left how it barely touches ....... and thats with the rim and tire at laid out position on the pinch
post photo
JUICED03   +1y
im re plumbing the top of the pumps that is why the accumilators are in different positions and im getting hardline to eliminate the bulk of the old rubber lines
rangerover8586   +1y
theres a red one on here its an 88 body dropped i think its hardluk87.....im actually about to own in in a few weeks
j&jkustomz   +1y
Just an Idea.. Far as the side windows, I think a full window like on a two door blazer (88-92) model looks cool. Maybe make the two windows on the side one full window. I'm not a fan of the shaved window on that green one either nor the shaved ass end.. But it is different! I've always been a fan of the Pathfinders.. I have a single cab and extend cab Nissan (95 Models). My brother had a 98-99 model I'd love to cut up.. I've never seen one that year lay'd out! But good luck with everything!
rangerover8586   +1y
if anyone knows how to get ahold of this guy id like to figure out how its 4 bolt http://www.streetsource.com/Member_Rides/19601_hardluk87-1988-Nissan-Pathfinder.aspx