threads
Page 1 of 1
Ford Trucks \  anyone know of power roll down rear glass 2003 f150?

anyone know of power roll down rear glass 2003 f150?

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 1070
replies 8
following 7

david lee   +1y
Edited: 3/13/2011 4:16:30 PM by david lee

I know it has been done, If memory serves me right i saw a 97-99 blue f150 flareside ext cab in acrophobia that had a full rear window that rolled down. I think it was featured in the early 2000s in truckin or street trucks? I can't find any info on it. I was thinking it was just a kit they made, but now im not so sure. Does anyone know what all is involved in it? If its not too crazy, i want to do it to my project.

thanks in advance,

David lee
92zuzuman   +1y
Ford explorer sport trac, k5 chevy blazers, full size ford bronco, toyota tundra and sequia and all the toyota 4-runners all have breezer back windows. Just did a 92 4runner in my isuzu pup it was a pain in the balls but came out pretty good, wound up with most of the 4 runner tailgate in the back of the cab lol.
tuckinlugs06   +1y
yeah they make aftermarket kits i think ...i would like one for my f150 also but i really havent looked
tuckinlugs06   +1y
the blue truck your talking about was catch22 the 1st time around
david lee   +1y
thanks guys. 92zu do u have any pics of ur build or final product? Tom ur right it is catch 22, but i must have imagined the roll down back glass, i found pics of it on acrophobia.net when it was blue. Epic truck, but def no roll down glass. Im just wondering how hard it would be to accomplish it.

thanks,

dlp
tuckinlugs06   +1y
the newer tunrdras have them so mabe you could use it ...but i thought i seen somewhere they made a kit ..
david lee   +1y
I was thinking that they made a kit too, but i cant find anything on the interwebs. Does anyone have a company name or web address maybe? If not, i guess its to the junkyards i go!
pig rig   +1y
their was a company that made kits but quit making them because the bodys change so much from year to year it was costing to much to retool
sidenote: I thought they looked like an assterthought. ductape and plastic would of looked better
cookiemonster13   +1y
CR Lawrence was who made them. the newest truck i remember them for was the 88-99 Chevy full size. if memory serves me correctly they stopped making them in the mid 90s and back then they were 600-700 dollars depending on application.
Page 1 of 1