Page 2 of 3
South West \  TRUCK STOLEN in Glendale, AZ

TRUCK STOLEN in Glendale, AZ

South West Regional
views 2031
replies 20
following 15

wirenut   +1y
or you may wanna see if you can contact the junkyards around that area, what if he just pushed it in the street and left it to get towed away.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Thanks to everyone that's been sending me info about it. Apparently it's been gone 3+ weeks because it's been spotted a few times. Please still keep an eye out and let me know asap if you see it or hear any information about it.
BK2LIFE   +1y
--------------------------------------------

CLNSHVNnDRAGGN said:

it's been gone 3+ weeks because it's been spotted a few times. .

its been gone for that long and your just now hearing about it?

why didnt you post here "hey my truck needs a new home for a bit" between fester and me we have plenty of room to store stuff.. i know this is an after thought but damn.

a few calls to your "friend" to figure out the details is in order
JTB   +1y
i think you should post who your friend was & what he drives so the other local guys can stay clear of him
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y

BK2LIFE said:

CLNSHVNnDRAGGN said:

it's been gone 3+ weeks because it's been spotted a few times. .

its been gone for that long and your just now hearing about it?

why didnt you post here "hey my truck needs a new home for a bit" between fester and me we have plenty of room to store stuff.. i know this is an after thought but damn.

a few calls to your "friend" to figure out the details is in order

I had actually been fighting with this person since October to get the truck back. I moved out of state in July so I haven't been able to do much myself. I have had people go over there and try to get it but it was in his garage so there wasn't much they could do either. I had places to store it and people willing to get it but he wouldn't let me get it back. I had also contacted the police back then but they told me all they could do is have me go there with the title, call them, and they would force him to turn it over to me. Since I'm not out there nor could I afford to get out there they wouldn't do anything. The next time I talked to either of them I got told they ended up putting the truck outside and left the keys in it for me to get it. They never told me they were doing this and the truck was gone before I could get someone over there to get it.

JTB said:

i think you should post who your friend was & what he drives so the other local guys can stay clear of him

I've considered it but at the moment I just want to try and find the truck (wishful thinking) rather than turn this into a bigger conflict. I will probably eventually say who it is but for the time being I don't see any way it will help the situation.
tukn18saccord   +1y
something sounds fishy to me, i was checking out your profile and it seems this has happened before with your sentra? wh are you leaving your rides at different places and getting them stolen. sounds like it was planned out to happen. just kind of weird 2 rides stolen that was kept somewhere else. not dogging you just saying.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y

tukn18saccord said:

something sounds fishy to me, i was checking out your profile and it seems this has happened before with your sentra? wh are you leaving your rides at different places and getting them stolen. sounds like it was planned out to happen. just kind of weird 2 rides stolen that was kept somewhere else. not dogging you just saying.

I see your point but 2 totally separate instances with different people. The Sentra was at a shop getting some work done for money owed to me. The shop owner got me to leave it with him even though I usually do my own work and I figured it was the only way the debt would be settled. All along he had intentions of stripping the car. There were quite a few other rides that ended up having the same fate, some of which belong to other ssm members, at the same time. That shop owner, Geoff DeSiervi, former Phx Freaks president, skipped town before anyone figured out what he did. I was also in a partnership with him on another business which he sold everything off of at the same time and screwed me out of more money but that's another topic. Btw, all this happened over about a day and a half period when the shop wasn't normally open. He had to of had help to get as much done as he did.

With the Mitsu, I was selling it to another SSM member and friend who ended up not being able to afford it. He was living where the truck last was and got kicked out and the other guys whose house it was (also a friend of mine) decided he was going to keep the truck. I fought with him for months to get it back and then ended up where I am now with it.

I'm not going to name any of the other ssm members I'm referring to but if they want to say anything about it that's up to them.
vctitty   +1y
I am one of the members he is talking about that lost vehicles at the same shop. paid for one ride to be built by giving up another ride and lost both of them. one was my tacoma that is now somewhere in vegas. and one of the other ssm members that to my knowledge is living where the truck was screwed me on money and put a hole in a wall that he was my roommate at. I personally believe they should both be held responsible considering how do u not notice a ride missing from ur house and how do u not tell someone their ride is gone when it gets took
n2bnlow   +1y
Call the local police station (where it was jacked from), and report it stolen. Let the police do their job. That's what we pay taxes for.

:XL:
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Already did that before I even posted on here. Just wanted more eyes looking for it and if it shows up I'll let the police deal with it.