Page 1 of 3
South West \  TRUCK STOLEN in Glendale, AZ

TRUCK STOLEN in Glendale, AZ

South West Regional
views 2022
replies 20
following 15

CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Need Phoenix people to keep an eye out for my Mighty Max. It was at a former friends house around 47th Ave and Glendale and after fighting with him to get it back he put it outside with the keys in it and it disappeared. They won't give me any info as to when it was left out or when they noticed it was gone but it had to of been within the last 2-3 weeks. If you've seen it or have any info contact Glendale PD, email me CLNSHVNnDRAGGN@aol.com, or call/text me 608-632-4949.

This is how it looked last time I saw it...

dailydraggn   +1y
that sux, bet that guy had something to do with it
ur2nvs   +1y
Yea sounds a little fishy..
NorthwestS   +1y
Sounds real wrong. I bet he did as well. I think a little detective work is in order.
sparage   +1y
I'd go ask neighbors if they ever seen it setting outside. Sounds like Lucy has got some 'splainin' to do!
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
--------------------------------------------

ragecc said:

I'd go ask neighbors if they ever seen it setting outside. Sounds like Lucy has got some 'splainin' to do!

--------------------------------------------

I would love to but I live in Wisconsin now and being a full time student I don't have the funds to get back out there. I ended up putting my Accord up for sale just to try and get the money to get out there because it doesn't sound like the cops are going to do much.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Now that is the worst thing to hear. I will keep a look out for it. Any parts on it that help it stand out from others? Good luck.
alter ego   +1y
Sounds like your former friend needs his ass beat down..... Ill keep an eye out mang.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Not anything I can think of right now. I stripped quite a bit off and out of it before hand with plans to sell it cheaper. Here's a link to more pics of how it was last I saw it.
http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u18/Scrt_Agent_Man/Craigslist/
durangedkustoms   +1y
I know all the rare parts and hard to find shit off that truck cause I built it. half the motor parts are not your everyday easy to find parts. the upper control arms are not stock and not something you could just go out and buy since no one made them at the time. sucks to hear it got stolen and I wish I had stole it back. but its ok cause I got 2 more lined up here in Hawaii. Hope who ever stole it is dragging the shit out of it.