threads
Page 1 of 1
Ford Trucks \  98+ Ford Ranger Front Air Bag Setup PICTURES PLEASE!

98+ Ford Ranger Front Air Bag Setup PICTURES PLEASE!

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 6119
replies 7
following 5

j&jkustomz   +1y
Bagging the Ranger and the front was suppose to be the easy part! But I am having some issues that I am worried about like it rubbing and how the bag sits in the spot where the springs where! I have shaved some off so it wouldn't rub but the bags just look like there in a bad spot on the cups! If any of you have pics of your set up I'd love to see them.. I was thinking of a one off set up. Just don't wanna go the route of swapping over to a Yota clip! So please Post some pics of your front set up! Thanx!
soccorjimmy   +1y
you should really hit up www.rangerpowersports.com and look under the suspension forums. Tons of info and pics on there. JIMMY
gonz   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
j&jkustomz   +1y
Gonz! Thats what I was looking to see! I Have the DJM upper and lowers and I was planing on plating them on the bottom to do away with the bottom cup and then I also had plan to cut the pocket out to show the bag but was worried on the strength of the frame`` after cutting that much off! But that looks sick! I think that will be the route I go! Thanx buddy!
gonz   +1y
aint no problem bro!
gonz   +1y
also check your djm balljoints. they have had issues with being installed incorrectly. check the alignment marks line up on either the inside or outside of the arm. if they are on the front or the back of the arm they are installed incorrectly.

http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/f413/djm-broken-balljoint-info-thread-250656.html
j&jkustomz   +1y
Ive had mine replaxed back last year before Showfest.. Havent had any problems so far but then again I was just dropped 5 inches! Thanx for the Info bro! As far as an update on the Ranger I started doing the front end yeaterday and got one side did but managed to knock it of the Jack stand and bust the A/C Condenser! Bought one of them today! $112.00 That could have been used for my Nitrogen tanks!
j&jkustomz   +1y
Ive had mine replaxed back last year before Showfest.. Havent had any problems so far but then again I was just dropped 5 inches! Thanx for the Info bro! As far as an update on the Ranger I started doing the front end yeaterday and got one side did but managed to knock it of the Jack stand and bust the A/C Condenser! Bought one of them today! $112.00 That could have been used for my Nitrogen tanks!
Page 1 of 1