threads
Page 4 of 4
Nissan Trucks \  Let's see some Crazy Datsun/early Nissan projects and finished trucks

Let's see some Crazy Datsun/early Nissan projects and finished trucks

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 1739
replies 39
following 32

mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Edited: 7/21/2011 11:36:57 PM by iLLblazer

Video of my truck was posted way back but heres a few build pics:Chassis. Narrowed yota clip, custom arms.Laid factory rocker but i hated the gap between the box so I made new rockers about 2" shorter and built a new floor.New firewall and tubs:Only body mod other than the new rockersAired up about an inch here so i could get it out from under the trailer without smashing the roof...In the boxInterior (has a deck and shift boot now)How she sits

More pics of the build at facebook.com/mindliss
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
low_isuzu   +1y
--------------------------------------------

dragginbonez said:

I like the sectioned Datsun, way out there, but i have a feeling it will never get past this stage.I'd love to se it finished.Anyways, love these mofos, one day i really need to build myself one.

I was the most revent owner of that thing. had it for well over a year. many talks with the original builder and we bothconcitered it done. A few months ago i decided to change it up. changed up some of the colors with some powder coating and new pin stripe work, then re-did the seats in leather, re worked the whole front end to get more lift along with reworking of other things, and out of nowhere i decided to go RHD.

i sold the truck a week ago. decided i was at the end of my road with it and time to let someone else enjoy something that the original builder and myself had built and decided to go with something I can tow with so i can take out other projects and tow a boat. here are a few more pics of it.
98lows10   +1y
I just picked up a 70 Datsun 521 with 31,000 original miles last weekend that is really solid. I have been trying to buy it for about 4 months now. I had saw it in an old guys backyard, at first it was "not for sale". He was still very hesitant about selling it since he was so worried that I wouldn't restore it to 100% stock, oooops! Afer finally sweet talking him we stuck a deal. It came with two truck loads of spare parts. I have spare doors, seats, transmission, bumpers, ladder rack, wheels, hub caps, towing mirrors, tailgate, windshield w/. other glass, exhaust, clusters, lights, switches, wiring, mirrors, you name it I probably have a couple. Send me a message if anyone is looking for 521 parts. At first I am going to lower it and rock the patina until I have time to tear it apart for a full build, project thread coming soon.

These floors are in pretty good shape considering the truck has lived in the rust belt North East since 70'
IRONHED   +1y

Dedicatedccvp said:

Barn fresh(litteraly)

3 months later

--------------------------------------------Looks bad ass, good job
post photo
post photo
IRONHED   +1y

Nissan4x293 said:

I am a Nissan FREAK as well! Mine is the black one and my friend Kevin has the green one. We're in the Montreal area in Canada :-)

Are you friends with Pat Jobin?... i think he sent me pics of both this trucks...
IRONHED   +1y

dirt mcgirt said:

guess i can put mine up here.

Congrats on the MT feature...
post photo
dirty   +1y
thank you sir
laid53   +1y
Edited: 9/5/2011 8:53:00 PM by dandlcustoms

my 64 datsun 320 thats been a slow project, hope to be driving it to shows next year

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
beebani   +1y
here's my old 620:

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo