Page 1 of 2
Full Size Truckin General \  Suicide door

Suicide door

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 1359
replies 16
following 5

darkstar06   +1y
Has anyone use the suicide door kit from fbimini.com on a gmc 1500.I have a 94 gmc 1500 single cab I was thinking about trying there's out
darkstar06   +1y
Bump
truck action   +1y
Didn't use on a full size ,but did on a friends Nissan .
The hinges looked the same as the ones from Suicide Doors.
darkstar06   +1y
yo bump
corey0814   +1y
mine on my toy is from fbi & they're plenty beefy enough for a fullsize no sweat

but did fbi start back up again, cause last i heard they went out of business...i'd call & check prior to ordering online...

darkstar06   +1y
its called rollpans.com or something like that.
darkstar06   +1y
Gump
darkstar06   +1y
Are thay ajustable
corey0814   +1y
if it's the same kit then ya, it's infinately adjustable & their website looks the exact same as the old fbi one, but i'd still call to order it over the phone just to make sure...
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Edited: 2/15/2011 9:00:15 AM by iLLblazer

How are they adjustable? You can place them however you want ya but theres no adjustment after they are welded up...

if you have some fab skills I recommend using the hinges aaron iha sells..http://www.chassisbyaaroniha.net/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=99They are designed for the rear doors on a quad cab but my buddy adapted them to his reg cab long box 88-98. Just more sheetmetal work since you have to do a lot of work on the jams but i think the end result is much cleaner than the standard hinges most places sell.