Page 1 of 1
Interior \  Seats to Recover

Seats to Recover

Interior Q & A
views 839
replies 9
following 7

SHOWTIME   +1y
I was hoping you Guys/Gals might be able to help me. I bought some seats from a 1994 Chev C1500 extended cab and they are in mint shape but i'm looking to get them recoverd as the Gray cloth that is on them i do not want. The two front seats are buckets and the rear is a bench. I'm thinking of doing just a single color or maybe two tone not sure yet. I have e-mailed Trimcar,Katzskin and Stichcraft and am waiting to here back from them anybody else know of somebody that can do covers for me. I know there is a few guys on here that do some GREAT WORK as i have seen some pictures the bad part is i do not want or can afford to send the seats out to a shop to get them done as the freight would kill me. I live in Canada so if i could order just the covers or even send the covers out to somebody to make replacements taht would be great. Up here they want $1000.00 per seat thats right a grand per seat to do them.
SHOWTIME   +1y
Anybody!!!
sitnprti   +1y
whereabouts in Canada? I know you can use Katzkins. They would be around 1000.00-1500.00 for the set depending on what fabrics you want to use and you can do them yourself. They are pretty easy to do. Hit up Angel@katzkins.com and tell her what you need. She can point you in the right direction. Hope this helps
SHOWTIME   +1y
Hey Shawn,
Thats great i will e-mail her. I e-mailed them on thier contact us section and they landed up sending me to a local shop here that can get them but they are on crack up here they want $2700.00 up here and thats way to much for seat covers only.
I live in Central Alberta and am part of the Dropsicles car/truck club.
gotyacoverfedaz   +1y
Hey im in arizona but if you send me your seats I could help you out. Call or text me 4802525619. Ill email pics of my work too
KuttingEdgeInteriors   +1y
If you wanted to send me the covers I could sew up some new ones for you and it would not be too bad on shipping for just the covers verses sending the whole seats? I am in St. Louis Missouri, you can call me at 636-262-2806 or check me out on facebook Kutting Edge Interiors
--------------------------------------------

longnlow said:

Hey Shawn, Thats great i will e-mail her. I e-mailed them on thier contact us section and they landed up sending me to a local shop here that can get them but they are on crack up here they want $2700.00 up here and thats way to much for seat covers only.I live in Central Alberta and am part of the Dropsicles car/truck club.

I think I need to move to Canada, I'd be rich in no time lol
Rob Clayhill   +1y

KuttingEdgeInteriors said:

If you wanted to send me the covers I could sew up some new ones for you and it would not be too bad on shipping for just the covers verses sending the whole seats? I am in St. Louis Missouri, you can call me at 636-262-2806 or check me out on facebook Kutting Edge Interiors

whats the price on a set of black leather covers, for 2 simple design bucket seats? id be willing to send the old ones to you.

LowLyfe83 said:

KuttingEdgeInteriors said:

whats the price on a set of black leather covers, for 2 simple design bucket seats? id be willing to send the old ones to you.

Lookin at about 1100 in leather, if you wanted vinyl around 750!
gotyacoverfedaz   +1y
if you sent me the covers i can do them in extreme leather (great stuff) and they are 200-250 per seat depending on design. dont pay too much for interior work. i have no overhead :) email me at mikemorrismazda@yahoo.com
Page 1 of 1