Page 1 of 1
Ask A Pro \  Air Bag Setup?

Air Bag Setup?

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 380
replies 2
following 2

1badHD   +1y
hey guys...im new here as you can tell, this is my 1st post lol...anyways i have an 02 F150 Harley Davidson Edition...and was wondering what are my options if i wanted to go bagged...? dont want something DRASTIC or anything...just something nice n simple..

heres what it looks like right now...

1badHD   +1y
dayum....40 viewes and no1 can lead me to a link of some sort....or anything...?
dmkustoms   +1y
Take a look in the Ford section, there are a bunch of similar bodystyle trucks in there that are bagged. Your question is also kind of general. Are you looking for a shop to do it for you? Are you looking for a place to buy Ford-specific bolt-on parts? Or are you looking for a more general overview of what is entailed in bagging a truck? Its kind of hard to walk someone through the whole build process via the interweb. Its something you have to pick up by looking around at what other people are doing, and asking specific questions for clarification. If you can find some local guys with bagged trucks, it wouldnt hurt to talk to them also. Most people are happy to help out somebody who is interested in their truck. Basically, get involved with the scene. Its incredible how much you will absorb without even thinking about it.

Sorry for the novel, but I hope this helps you!
Page 1 of 1