threads
Page 1 of 2
Tools \  anyone ever buy a welder online?

anyone ever buy a welder online?

Tools Q & A
views 3790
replies 19
following 13

slow50   +1y
i found the one i want online for a good deal with free shipping and no sales tax because its a different state. there is a small welding supply store in town but im thinking there probably just gona order it online then mark it up for me. anyone have any experiance buying a welder online?
maztang (ryan)   +1y
I bought my Lincoln Pro Mig 255XT off ebay way cheaper than you can find it anywhere else. It was about $1950.00 with free shipping and no sales tax and showed up about a week later on an 18 wheeler! hahahahaha
jgarris11   +1y
Check out www.cyberweld.com I purchase all of my welding machines and plasma cutter from them. I also order my consumables from them since they are cheaper and free shipping on everything.
tofnlows10   +1y
Bought 2-3 for myself/friends, just do alittle research of the place before u get it. . Deff can find a good deal
slow50   +1y
well what places do you guys recomend? im always a little skeptical of ebay. but the place i was looking at is cyberweld.com.
MaDeNMiAmi305   +1y
Edited: 2/6/2011 9:39:47 PM by MaDeNMiAmi305

cyberweld.com is a good site and they sell up to date products not last year model. for small stuff they have free shipping on all orders over 25 bucks.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
When I bought mine from ebay the company was cheapwelders.com
CUZIKEN   +1y
I don't know what kind of welder your looking for but i just bought a Hobart 187 for only $640 shipped from these guys http://www.farmandfleet.com/ i was in the same boat your in a few weeks ago, i bought 3 welders and a plasma from my local welding place and when i went about getting another one they wouldn't give me any kind of deal they wanted over $100 more. I told the guy i felt bad because i always try helping out the local and smaller shops first but when money is tight you have to take care of yourself first.
unusualfabrication   +1y
Some places will match prices, have you tried printing it off and going down there or even calling to ask if they'll match the price? It might be worth a shot...
ven   +1y
I bought my welder from Cyberweld.com as well and it was the best price I could find on the internet and locally. Plus it came with a free cart, gloves and shipping.