threads
Page 1 of 3
Dually Projects \  333

Dually Projects
views 3980
replies 21
following 9

guilty by design   +1y
And so begins the construction of my next personal project truck. It will start life as a 68 suburban and end up a 68 quad cab dually.

to
thread post photo

I will start by chopping the body in half and grafting on a pickup roof, rear door(s) (yes a true quad cab) and rear wall. Then i will modify a set of stepside fenders to fit on the long fleetside bed. Then i will build the sfbd frame, add some 22.5s and wedge a diesel engine in it.

This truck will be built to haul, and look good of course. The timeline and date of completion is unknown as i will always be building something for sombody else but with the help of sponsors *ahem* im hoping to have it fully completed in 2 years.
liljlowrider   +1y
good luck on that project... will be sweet as hell once complete though
maz89   +1y
Good luck with the project bro! that sh*t's gonna be bad!!
guilty by design   +1y
Yea the only 2 major things that can/will really hold me up will be the wheels and the motor.

Now if only i had some friends in the semi wheel buiseness....
pig rig   +1y
TWO YEARS! I was just watching american build or bust overhaul hotrod and thay built the same thing in one hour minus the comercials

hay man that will be a cool ride
good luck and god speed
lockone   +1y
Going to be killer....too bad you dont have any friends in the semi wheel business....

j/k when the time comes give me a shout
jcampbell1180   +1y
...so does this mean I'm not getting my 75 bucks?
pig rig   +1y
the more I think about what you got planed the more I'm jelous I like old sheet metal rapped around ne tecnology and lots of power at the tip of your toes

maybe thats why I refuse to buy a new chev truck
maz89   +1y
old is gold when it comes to cars and trucks
bdydrped   +1y
gonna look sick man.....now please tell me thats nowhere near a recent picture casue it was a 105 degrees here yestreday and that bitch has got snow on it.