Page 1 of 1
Ford Trucks \  pinion angles on rangers

pinion angles on rangers

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 487
replies 8
following 6

devilx   +1y
what is everyones pinion angle when laid out on rangers? 98+ prefered. my driveshaft is making some roaring noises and i'm just wondering if it might be the driveshaft angle. it seems like rocket science to figure that shit up. thanks
menace   +1y
the differential is offset, so i think 0 degrees because the offset takes up for the pinion angle
soccorjimmy   +1y
anywhere between +3 and -3, Is it a single or dual shaft. JIMMY
devilx   +1y
it's a single shaft. as far as i know all rangers are. i've thrown around the idea of doing a two piece.
bodydropped85   +1y
Match it to the output of the trans. If its -3 then pinion should be +3
devilx   +1y
nice. good rule of thumb to go by. you're refering to when it's laid completely out, right?
menace   +1y
that would be at ride height
j&jkustomz   +1y
My ranger was so low it was dragging the Drive shaft on the floor.. So I got a 2 piece from a 94. But there is alot of difference in the 2 piece. But that was the best thing I ever did for the Ranger.. I'm Actually in my Shop now Bagging it and to a break to check SSM.. LOL.. If you decide to make the change holla at me and I can help ya out with any questions you might have.. Lata..
devilx   +1y
so the 94 has a two piece? any certain model? send me some pics if you got them to devilx000@peoplepc.com. i can get this at a junk yard, right?
Page 1 of 1