Page 1 of 1
Interior \  door panel pics

door panel pics

Interior Q & A
views 502
replies 7
following 7

jreme34   +1y
i need some help i was wondering if any one had any good pics of door panels i was going thru some mags and really couldnt find what i was looking for..i want to shave and fiberglass my panels and paint them but i wanted to see some pics if any has some that would be great
scubadude0322   +1y
Hey bro...

Not to send you to another site, but go to s10forum.com. In the search bar tpye in interior or door panels. You can also select forums and scroll down and pick different sections to choose from. This is my first bagged truck, as I have always done Mustang GT's and my Harley. It helped me out and even put me in touch with a guy stationed at the same Army base as I am. This guy does alot of custom work and has done so for over 6 yrs. Hope this helps.

Michael
jreme34   +1y
thanks michael...aparently no one else wants to help
n2bnlow   +1y
Haha. I'd love to help, but I cant send fricking pictures on this mofo site for some reason. But Fiberglassforums.com is a great site for all of your interior inspiration pic needs. And you might learn something too. ;o)
still_2_hi   +1y
Here is mine... back when it wasnt finished but you get the idea, dont mind the dirty interior thats all replaced and painted now

post photo
tuckin22   +1y
Jon that is real different I never would have thought about something like that.
I like it!
tuckin22   +1y
Jon that is real different I never would have thought about something like that.
I like it!
NorthwestS   +1y
Edited: 1/20/2011 8:10:06 PM by NorthwestS

Here's one best one I guess I have at the moment
post photo
Page 1 of 1