Page 2 of 2
South East \  good car club in west ga

good car club in west ga

South East Regional
views 1613
replies 12
following 12

low mazda   +1y
Your best bet, is build your truck.. Take it to some shows, and let the club find you.

There is a chapter of the big clubs in GA. Maybe not nessicarily WEST GA, but in GA.
I know for a fact there are folks from the main big clubs like, Negative Camber, Severed Ties, Relaxed Atmosphere, No Regrets, Aftermath, and AcrophobiA.

But honestly, dont go looking for a club and thinking that building your truck the way they want it is going to get you in that club. Build your truck how you want it. If they club wants you, they will find you. I have been associated with 2 past Clubs of the Year. Was in one, and when alot of friends left, so did I. Now I had a chance to be in the other, had a LOGO for me when I built my truck, but got out of the lifestyle for a couple years, but now I'm back and ain't going anywhere, I don't even know if I'm welcome there anymore. I will build my truck how I see fit, and then I will look into a club. I have friends in all of the above mentioned clubs, and feel it would be an honor to rock any of those logos.
Jeremystephens   +1y
--------------------------------------------

low mazda said:

Your best bet, is build your truck.. Take it to some shows, and let the club find you.

I agree with this to some degree.. Be carefull though because I wont say a club as a whole but some clubs get to caught up in number wars, how many states we're in, or how many of the baddest rides they can have in a club and could really care less about you or even worse pretend your they're your freind just to get you in that club.... Really just go hang out make freinds and if there's a club you feel at home with then go for it.... I just feel let it happen on its on dont go looking for a club if that makes any sense
layingnutz   +1y
i agree build your truck, go to some shows, and get to know some people.

AcrophobiA Ga. Chapter