Looking for opinions...best show in TX

South West Regional
views 984
replies 18
following 18

redspowerjams   +1y
Tex Mex with out a dout..
LaidNeon   +1y
heatwave....................haha J/K TexMex but Battle Drag & Border Bash are also great shows but are closer to Fall
RF_Customs   +1y
tex mex. then border bash forsure
sfertig   +1y
Sounds like TexMex it is then. This would actually be my first "REAL" truck show. The only shows we have here are World of Wheels or Car Craft - neither have many decent trucks. There's nothing like what you have in TX up here. I drool over the show coverage of the shows (thanks to everyone that post up pics - it's all I got lol).
3yrididit   +1y
IT IS TRULY AMAZING THAT SOMETHING A FEW OF US CREATED 6 YEARS AGO AND DID IT IN TWO WEEKS, TO HELP A FRIEND OUT HAS TURNED INTO SOMETHING THIS BIG....MOST OF THE MONEY STILL GOES TO CHARITY!

CHECK OUT THE STORY

http://www.streetsource.com/issues2/Default.aspx?issue=3%2f1%2f2006&Page=29

http://www.streetsource.com/issues2/Default.aspx?issue=2%2f1%2f2006&Page=28
Nissan4x293   +1y
--------------------------------------------

sfertig said:

Sounds like TexMex it is then. This would actually be my first "REAL" truck show. The only shows we have here are World of Wheels or Car Craft - neither have many decent trucks. There's nothing like what you have in TX up here. I drool over the show coverage of the shows (thanks to everyone that post up pics - it's all I got lol).

--------------------------------------------

TEX MEX!! Me and 3 other Canadians from the east coast probably spent more than 40 hours in a truck to attend it. And we would all probably do it all over again too!!
DeepSouthS10   +1y
Another vote for Tex Mex. Rain or shine, still the best.
jakeb1388   +1y
TEX-MEX
i cant wait!! only a few more months
maztang (ryan)   +1y
TexMex for sure!!! This show has grown a lot in the last few years, from a 1 day show at a drive in movie theater to a 4 day show at a big lake! Can't wait for April!!!