threads
Page 2 of 2
Tools \  Tubing Roller , instead of Bender....

Tubing Roller , instead of Bender....

Tools Q & A
views 2117
replies 17
following 11

xgolferdude   +1y
Well thats how I knew kyle had one.. Cuz he did a sick ass bed treatment on that doored frontier he is building... to me the bed treatment just looked awesome becuase of the cool looking bends... much more gradual then most...
BK2LIFE   +1y
i sued to make sandrail exhausts and vtwin exhausts with them... they make really nice "bends"
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Well, i will know monday i guess.

I may be willing to spend a bit more on it as well if it gets bid up, ive been doing a bit or research on it, and i found a few things that i could use it for.

No idea where i will put it, but ill find a place.

Taylor
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
HAHA!

I ended up going home with it. Bought it for 192$ . There was another guy that had placed a bid on it, but was not present at the auction, so i just put the next dollar bid in over his, and took it home.

Not sure what i will do with it, i just dropped it off at my storage unit for the time being, i may not even bring it to the shop untill spring when i can move some stuff around and figure out how to play with it.

I actually made out very good today. Got a 48" wide sheetmetal slip roll for 150$ and a box full of carbide inserted cutters, for 15$

Good day!
OneLowToy92   +1y
Think I need to make trip to Michigan to hit up some auctions. And get some sick ass deals.
juicedwagon   +1y
no shit? you made out like a bandit
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Yea, it was a good auction really. Im really more excited for the box of cutters and the slip roll, because im going to use those tommorrow. But, it will be fun to get that roller out and use it this spring, once i figure somewhere to put it.

Taylor
mopar978   +1y
If you find you don't have a use for it, let me know, i'd throw some money down on it!