Pistons n Pipes Rod and Customs

South West Regional
views 3819
replies 20
following 9

3yrididit   +1y
--------------------------------------------

kleerance said:

Maybe we'll talk about bagging the International then...Will have it back in two weeks from the mechanic.

--------------------------------------------

Now that you gave away your other project now we can start on the International!Getting the majority of the stuff moved tonight, works coming in fast!

Pistons.n.pipes@gmail.com832-696-9481
post photo
kleerance   +1y
Crunch some numbers and text me a price...I have all the bag parts, just need someone to do cups, run line, links in the back, tubs, etc. Should lay body once bagged.
3yrididit   +1y
Just a quick update! We are open and have been very busy from day one, thanks to everyone that has been supporting me in this effort!
post photo
3yrididit   +1y
Just a little update, i just got a web site up.....its not all that but i did it my self, check out what i've been up too under the cust. link...theres a green dodge that some of you might remember....

www.pistonsnpipes.com
post photo
3yrididit   +1y
Pistons N Pipes is moving to the Katy,Texas September 1!!!Well It's been 7 months and I couldn't be happier with how the progress has been.Check out my web site...its been updated with some of the vehicles I've had the pleasure of working on.
post photo
bigblueon22s   +1y
Sweet! You got the shop, that's bad ass bro congratulations!
3yrididit   +1y
YEA ITS GOING TO SUCK TO MOVE BUT IT SHOULD BE ALOT BETTER IN THE END..
post photo
3yrididit   +1y
Just a few things I've been doing latley!and my latest personal project
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
dkadventures   +1y
Congrats on the move.

Thanks again for your work on the blazer.
3yrididit   +1y
No problem Derrick...I'm glad your happy with the work.If you need anything else let me know!
post photo