86 nissan from static to scrapin in 5 weeks

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 3832
replies 20
following 10

shavedmax   +1y
nice. post some pics up at infamousnissan.com
laynwindows   +1y
lookin good dude. i forgot your name, but we talked outside of the mall that one night... im jeron
Roadkill1260   +1y
lol my name is joe. i remember you, you have the old ford sundance? or courier on the ground. its been a minute but here are some other photos of things i am slowly finishing and some drag shots. bed panels painted ready for linex p.s. i do have a gas cap now lol my compressor plate and the nathan train horn i just aquired. some low shots adn drag shots
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
fndraggin   +1y
Edited: 3/13/2011 11:40:10 AM by fndraggin

Looks good!!! I saw it at In The Sticks last year when it was static dropped. Looks much better now. Is your metal guy a sheetmetal worker?
Roadkill1260   +1y
Haha rc I'm sitting at yur house right now lol trucks coming along I'll post some more pics for the rest of you
jspotmcd   +1y
love the switches in the ashtray.. nice touch..
Roadkill1260   +1y
Ok it's been a long while, but I haven't forgot about ya, so far since it's been done I have swapped pathfinder interior including buckets, I made cut outs in the panels so you can see the compressors and valves, I've had to rebuild the motor due to a dropped valve on cylinder4 and I've painted the front end again filling I'n the holes. Installed a legit train horn straight off the trains. Other than that I have been dragging the living shit outta it and daily driving still,
thirtytwo   +1y
--------------------------------------------

RLSN PSI said:

love the switches in the ashtray.. nice touch..

--------------------------------------------

i was thinking the same thing. i also like the location of the gas cap.
Roadkill1260   +1y
ok been too long constantly tweaking things and currently under the knife.

reworked some grills into my compressor and valve covers, got some pathfinder buckets and relocated my gauges into my dash, also installed a york 210 into the truck, added AC, boxed flipped and swapped pathfinder control arms to eliminate alot of camber, installed front shocks did a 93 pathy cluster swap with the led bulbs,

gauges froze in the AC

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Roadkill1260   +1y
most currently i spun a rod bearing in my z24 motor, which brought on the need for a KA rebuld and swap, and while i was at i i clearanced my firewall, re did my enitire engine bay, a complete wire tuck, dyed my interior, made a headliner, sound deadened the rest of my truck, switched out dome lights, plated my frame, upped my bag size to 7" on all four wheels, runnning a temp switchbox until i get another one for the ashtray, as soon as the truck drives im gearing up for body and paint work

old motor, old engine bay, old interiornew motor,new engine bay,new interiorstill more to come rebuilding the motor now, waiting on nissan for some bearings
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo