Page 1 of 3
Nissan Trucks \  86 nissan from static to scrapin in 5 weeks

86 nissan from static to scrapin in 5 weeks

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 3817
replies 20
following 10

Roadkill1260   +1y
here is my 86 nissan that i just finished about 3 weeks ago. got this far in 5 weeks and one day. let me know what you think. p.s. yes im not done. still need to bedline. and get carpet. but the truck is undercoated and i am driving in the snow.

Roadkill1260   +1y
ill throw up more pics of the underside and wells later but im at work,
puddin06   +1y
5 weeks is amazing. Congrats.

Need more pics
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Very cool truck i love the way it looks in the snow, did you cut the yota bumper ends down? somthing seems modified.

Ive been fighting myself trying to decide wether or not to bag my DD 93 hardbody.
Id like to see suspension pics and parts that had to be relocated etc. cause if or when i decide to do it, ill need to do it quick.
gimp5561   +1y
4runner bumper ?????
Roadkill1260   +1y
no problem guys. give me a couple hours and ill give your pics from beginning to end. all my metal work xcept fro the actual notch bridge and front bag mounts have been made via a union metal worker i know. including the stainless fuel cell. total cost for all that.... 200.
Roadkill1260   +1y
Edited: 12/20/2010 2:14:12 PM by Roadkill1260

i need to get the pics off my phone but here is what is on my facebook i got alot more yes its a yota bumper.. squared the front half out to fit around the truck. chopped the ends off to match the wheel well curve. and brought the ends in a little to match the body.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Roadkill1260   +1y
Edited: 12/20/2010 2:11:36 PM by Roadkill1260

more to come gotta get them off my phone.
Roadkill1260   +1y

moar pics at home will post later. including frame shaving, frame patching, inner fender cuts and rear wells.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
smctoy   +1y
looks great!!