Page 6 of 16
Under Construction \  Body Drop mercury mountaineer 24s

Body Drop mercury mountaineer 24s

Under Construction General Discussions
views 16480
replies 157
following 84

laydsuzu   +1y
i got a 2 link with trac bar on the zu, bagged and bodied and put over 40K miles since the body drop, would do donuts alot too, would ride all kinds of ways and not one issue. this Merc is sick! i saw it a while back and fell in love with it!! makes me want one! great job on it Rocky
JohnBoy99   +1y
Ya know, my wife has a 04 Luxary edition. It's a love/hate thing for me with this truck. Most days I'm just happy its running and gets me to work while my truck sits in the garage. But I must say this is damn sexy! I like the fact that it's clean and not over the top. I like the clean style myself. Wouldn't mind seeing some under the hood pics of the thing. I have to save some of these pics to the pc to show to the wife. Again, very nice man.
Eddie936   +1y
Thanks I appreciate the kind words. And ill post some under the hood pics as soon as I can. And yeah I love the plain clean look of it but maybe in about a year or two I plan to completely change the paint job and shave everything that can be shaved........but for know I plan to keep it simple .......well till I get bored of it.
SubCulture S10   +1y
awesome ride bro, great job guys....keep up the good work
aa taco chris   +1y
x2!!
mjavy7   +1y
this is the baddest mountaineer I have ever seen!
driptruck   +1y
Man that looks good! I like a 2 link when setup right, just like everything! I.R.S? Fine on a show truck but if you drive alot I like things simple. K.I.S.S Looks good with everything stock. I bet most people don't know what it is anywhy. Cool as hell man!
Eddie936   +1y
Thanks. Its been a while and I decided to ditch the whole idea I had in the beginning. I post sum pics of the progress so far. Hopefully if all goes well will make it all the way to sema this year
STATUSPITS   +1y
Sick truck homie!
Eddie936   +1y
Thanks. Alright well here it goes. Origanilly all i wanted was to get my fucked up plastic bumper fixed......Shaved it instead..Custom sheetmetal roll panFinally got the door jam body worked on Shaved the holes from roof racksMight as well shave gas tank......and relocated behind the tail lightuuuuggghhhh how this pic get in here?....DELETE DELETE DELETE Keeping the lift gate i dont think itll loook too good with it shaved.Had to relocate compressors since they stuck out to much in the rear
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo