Page 1 of 1
Interior \  RED reupholstery kit s-10 bench seat

RED reupholstery kit s-10 bench seat

Interior Q & A
views 850
replies 8
following 6

tmiit71   +1y
I like to start off with a thanks to all who have helped me with things i needed from the states for my project here in Germany. Thank You! So let me get to my next request...who can tell me who or where i can get a reupholstery kit for a 89-90ish S-10 bench seat in red, or maybe I can send the seat cover to someone in the states ? I've already called LMC truck (motorline) and they are 5 weeks backorder. let me know..
IMLOWER   +1y
can try katzkins if you want leather
tmiit71   +1y
True...my girl wants that for her Endeavor.. thanks man!..
DougyFrisch   +1y
Nobody does upholstery in Germany or what?

Katzkins is the only place I know of that has 'kits' for the do it yourselfer... good luck with the hunt
tmiit71   +1y
long story short, i work in Vehicle maintenance and we have an upholstery guy but he was goign to use Goverment equipment and material to make it. So in order for me to enjoy my retirement check I would have to decline...lol..I know they do uphostery here, but finding it local is not easy ... my best alternative would be from the states...I checked Katzkin's website, and it didnt list an application for the S-10/S-15...still looking for alternatives..
medicus   +1y
have you tried big body custom interiors here is his email see if he can help you out bigbodyinteriors@yahoo.com

medicus   +1y
Edited: 12/2/2010 1:24:21 PM by medicus

wickedinsides   +1y
i could handle that for you.
tmiit71   +1y
Thanks all.. now LMC truck has the vinyl in stock now.. i ordered.. ..
Page 1 of 1