Page 1 of 1
Ford Trucks \  2003 Expedition suspension help

2003 Expedition suspension help

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 229
replies 3
following 3

shellhart   +1y
Ok im need help someone please come through... ok I have a 2003 Ford Expedition and I am about to use it as my new tow pig. What I need to know is where can I get helper bags for it.. everywhere I look is for 2002 and older, or do I not need them does the truck have something already built in it.. I dont believe it has factory bags but I could be wrong.. if it does how does that work with towing? someone either explain how it works or where to get helper bags please. thanks guys
shellhart   +1y
no one knows?
Layumon22s   +1y
I can't seem to find anything that isn't a universal kit. I would just go with a weight distribution hitch. save you from taking your suspension apart plus will keep the factory ride when you aren't hauling. all for about the same price, if not cheaper
slmmdd97   +1y
Hey I got a 01 navi and has air suspension that is air struts not bags. I have used it for towing and when you hook up your load that your towing it would level to your load that your towing. If your truck has this suspension you would see a compressor around by the front passenger headlight and on the driver side in the rear by the third seat there should a compartment that should hold all the hard line for the system. You also notice if your truck has the suspension when you close all the doors, you would hear a clicking noise that would th suspension to lower about an 1" or 2". hope this answers your question good luck.
Page 1 of 1