threads
Page 1 of 1
Ford Trucks \  Bagged Ranger A/C Questions!

Bagged Ranger A/C Questions!

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 655
replies 4
following 5

j&jkustomz   +1y
Finally said the hell with it and I'm going to bag the Ranger! Been doing some research and I see people do it all day long but never see anything about keeping A/C.. I'm running 20's and doing the Z in the front to level it out but I want the A/C.. Has anyone done this! If so I need pics! Or tips! I know there was an S-10 that did it but I can't find it anymore! Please help me out on this because I have ordered everything and I'm going to start on this SOON! Thanx!
Uncle Fester   +1y
20s, Z and want A/C going to have to look at aftermarket.
j&jkustomz   +1y
Well I wanna try and do it as stock as possible! But I can't find pics of people Z'n on 20's and showing me how far the tire goes up into the fender! Do I have to Tub for 20's without a Bodydrop?
tmiit71   +1y
Infinity Q92,
check out my Ranger profile... I have factory A/C, on 20's (with Tubs)...basically, the housing was sectioned..unfortunately i'd have to cut the tub away to replace the blower motor, but 4 years later, no problems!.. oh, we didnt Z the front end either...it was laying level with the factory trans xmember, but i replaced it with Illusive Fab's unit...
98dakota20   +1y
i know nfamous did one that kept the ac. my buddy called them and asked how they did it, and they helped him out.
Page 1 of 1