American Cars \  Caprice Wagon info needed

Caprice Wagon info needed

American Cars General Discussions
views 535
replies 4
following 3

dragn4door   +1y
Edited: 11/20/2010 9:56:00 PM by dragn4door

Hey guys I bought this wagon from a guy in Michigan City Indiana. He didn't know much about it other than it came from the Kokomo Indiana area and used to be bagged. Any info would be appreciated.Pictures in post below
spider97   +1y
wagon? i remember seeing the 4 door at itb years ago thought at one time was from michigan could have it confused with another caprice
dragn4door   +1y

Ooops.. heres pictures.
post photo
xflowgolf   +1y
glad to see it went to a good home. I had considered picking that up for awhile as well but knew i didn't have the time and resources to bring it back to the status I wanted to take it to. Seemed to have alot of misinformation in the original build details about mods that were never actually done (engine swap, fenders cut, etc.).

I was able to find a previous cardomain page from the original builder at one point from someone in Indiana there.
dragn4door   +1y
Thanks Nick. I wasn't looking for another project but had to have it when i ran across it. I will check out car domain and try to wade through some of the crap on there to see if I come up with anything.
Page 1 of 1