Page 1 of 1
Ford Trucks \  Noobie (sort of) with a Ranger

Noobie (sort of) with a Ranger

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 404
replies 1
following 2

Monster Ranger   +1y
What's going on everyone?! Just moved back to So. Cali. I was on this site about 6 years ago or so, but lost touch. Thought I would check it out again. I have a 2004 Ranger that used to be cool, but it's completely torn down now. Time for a new look. If anyone is about to tear into their Ranger, I may have a good deal for you. My bed is Line-X'd inside and on the underside. The gas door and tail lights have been shaved. The tailgate handle is shaved and relocated inside. The doors are shaved and have solenoids and poppers. The front fenders have had the emblems shaved. The bed has not been cut out, so if you are looking to 'bag your truck, my bed is waiting for you to make the cuts. I'm not going to be using my bed, doors, or fenders since they are shaved. I'd like to get ahold of a set of stock doors with the door handles still in them, and also a stock bed. Maybe we can work a trade or something. I can get you some pictures, but it would be easier to go to Mini Truckin' Magazine's website. My truck was on the cover of the February 2008 issue. They have a bunch of pictures there. Anyway, I'll be checking out this site a lot more now just to see what's going on. Take it easy!

Steven
badinten   +1y
Edited: 1/7/2011 1:05:12 AM by badinten

what part of cali you in bro im in riverside is yours the monster ranger email me at gamer16_15@yahoo.com EDIT ok so i have read all about that truck when it was on the cover and wow bro that is a crazy set up im trying to get some 46 and 8 lug sus for my ranger i have the small block chevy and a five speed for it and i met my gf from rancho what did you do with the frame and everything fromyour ranger bro.
Page 1 of 1