has anybody bagged a 66 mustang

American Cars General Discussions
views 1784
replies 9
following 10

randy20   +1y
i just bought my wife a mustang and want to bag it. any info would help
Pandy   +1y
I use to work for the Ring Brothers and they built a few '67 mustangs with air ride. I believe Air Ride Technologies makes kits for these cars. They were pretty nice but didn't slam the car out too much so if your looking to go real low you'll have to do some cutting and fabricating.
utibaggedtruck88   +1y
I have seen a few, but none like the ones Pandy is talking about...we have the Kona project that Pandy and the crew at ring brothers built at the shop i work at...its a bada$$ even if it doesnt lay frame, you guys built some crazy cars at Ring brothers
david lee   +1y
when i went to texas heatwave '08 there was one near all the extensive stuff. It was sweet, ill see if i can find a pick of it to post, but not sure whos it was, or who built it.
dragginbonez   +1y
Edited: 7/20/2011 7:46:45 AM by dragginbonez

Old school or nothin.This pic is fromthe 70s so its most probably juiced.I would do one in this style tomorrow if i had a stang

post photo
baggedmitsu   +1y
i just a pic of one bodied, but its a top secret build or something
texas sledin   +1y
There was a red one bagged Texas Showdown a few years back. It had 22's with a fatty low pro in the back. Might find it in the show section of SSM.
low_isuzu   +1y
back in 99 or 00 at the truckin nats i recall a black one that layed with a big block in it with what looked to be at 8-71 blower. never saw it again.
BK2LIFE   +1y
Anyways what everyone is tryin to say is do you want to cut stuff up or no?

The front suspension has plenty of room of a bag and shock combo, or you can you the ART strut shock combo, as they have a bolt in set up that doesn
Page 1 of 1