threads
Page 2 of 2
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Modifying Honda Trailing Arms?

Modifying Honda Trailing Arms?

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 2218
replies 11
following 6

cuzican   +1y
--------------------------------------------

5lam said:

cuzican said:

That's not a caster adjustment it's the rear tow adjustment, I Z'd my trailing arms to solve the problem, but I still need to swap out the factory bushings, when I finally get it back. You don't want to just cut it off, the back end of the car isn't the most stable when driving.

How much did you Z them by? And do you have any pics??

I don't remember the exact amount and the car is not in my possession at this time for me to get you some pics, or measure for you; and at the going rate may need an antique plate before I get it back.
5lam   +1y

cuzican said:

5lam said:

cuzican said:

That's not a caster adjustment it's the rear tow adjustment, I Z'd my trailing arms to solve the problem, but I still need to swap out the factory bushings, when I finally get it back. You don't want to just cut it off, the back end of the car isn't the most stable when driving.

How much did you Z them by? And do you have any pics??

I don't remember the exact amount and the car is not in my possession at this time for me to get you some pics, or measure for you; and at the going rate may need an antique plate before I get it back.

Haha! That sucks.

i think i might just z mine and see what happen. Worst case scenario i gotta grab a new one from the wreckers. :WELD: